Some days you just need a little luck on your side. Be the one to give it through some encouraging and inspirational good luck quotes. Add the perfect good luck message to your card or gift.
Short Good Luck Sayings to Add Magic to Your Day
Add a bright spot to someone's day with a good luck wish. Everyone needs a bit of luck to make it through the day.
- The universe brings luck to those that put their best foot forward.
- A smile and a positive attitude are the best kind of luck.
- When you shine this bright, you know it's your lucky day.
- Good luck is just you noticing an opportunity to shine.
- A unicorn has nothing on you, my lucky friend.
- Shine with confidence; you have luck on your side.
- Luck isn't needed because you've got this.
- Sending you all the good luck vibes.
- Think lucky thoughts.
- Luck is shining on you today.
Good Luck Quotes for a New Job or Career
Switching careers or just starting a new job can be tremendously stressful. Add a simple message to a card wishing someone good luck in their new career. They are sure to enjoy your words of encouragement.
- Your future is brighter than all the stars in the sky. Good luck with this new beginning.
- Your hard work and dedication have paid off. Good luck moving forward.
- Dreams do come true. Good luck with this new and bright adventure.
- You have the heart of a lion and the determination to follow your dreams. I proudly wish you the best of luck navigating this new and exciting chapter.
- This is only the beginning of the great things you will accomplish in your career. Good luck.
- I wish you grace, elegance, and adventures as this new chapter opens. You deserve all the luck in the world for your hard work and perseverance.
- A new and exciting road is standing before you. Good luck on the next steps toward your future.
- The road to dreams is not paved in glitter and gold but in sweat, tears, and dreams. You've followed your dreams to a bright new future. Good luck as you take this new path.
- I would tell you good luck with your new job. But I know you don't need it. You are going to blow them away.
- You've shown me that anything is possible if you believe and work hard enough. Good luck with your new job.
Positive Good Luck Wishes to Add to a Card
It can be hard to know exactly what to say on a card for someone. Rather than stress about it, add a unique good luck message for them.
- My fingers and toes are crossed. Wishing you all the luck in the world.
- I'm going to wish you good luck. But you don't need it. You are a unique and vibrant person who brightens the world.
- You put forth the work and good luck shined down on you like a brilliant meteor lighting up the sky.
- My only wish is for you to have good luck today, tomorrow, and all the tomorrows after.
- It's not about luck. It's about believing in yourself as much as I believe in you.
- Your future looks magical. Good luck is coming your way.
- When you do your best, luck is always on your side.
- It's not luck that makes you shine. It's being the best you that you can be.
- Much like a flower, you will continue to grow and bloom more beautifully. Good luck with your future endeavors.
- Challenges are merely hills leading to your dreams. Good luck climbing them.
Good Luck Messages for a Child
Adding messages to lunch boxes or on the first day of school is a must. Make your message sweet and a little sappy for your kiddo.
- Today you will shine. Good luck, sweetie.
- You always have luck on your side. You are a lucky child.
- Every step you take makes a mark on this world - a successful mark. Good luck changing the world today.
- All you can do is try. Good luck trying today.
- Each day is a new day to work to be better than yesterday. Good luck, and believe in yourself.
- Believe in yourself. I believe in you. Here's a bit of good luck too.
- Your smile brings good luck to those around you.
- Good luck bringing new brightness to the world. Show them how you glitter.
- You are paving a bright new path for your future one day at a time. Good luck.
- As you move forward, I know you don't need good luck. But I'm giving it to you anyway.
Good Luck Quotes for Exams
Midterm, SAT, and college exams are stressful for kids and teens. They spend days and hours preparing. Give them a little extra luck on their exams with these quotes. While they aren't going to need it, your note might be just what it takes to calm their nerves.
- The hard work you've put in will show in the grade. Good luck.
- I know you don't need luck, but I've got my fingers crossed for you, just in case.
- The studying you've been doing will help you shine in the end.
- Sending you all the luck in the world for a top grade.
- Good luck today. You've worked hard. I know you are going to do your best.
- Doing your best doesn't mean a perfect grade. But your hard work is going to show. Good luck.
- You've worked hard to get to today. Good luck with your exam and getting a top grade.
- To believe is to achieve. I know you can do this. Good luck.
- You've worked hard, and it's going to show. You don't even need luck, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
- All I ask is for you to do the best you can. Here's a little good luck for the rest.
Famous Good Luck Messages From the Greats
Get those feel-good vibes from some of the greatest wordsmiths on the block. Add a famous good luck quote to your card or post it on Facebook.
- "Diligence is the mother of good luck." - Benjamin Franklin
- "Good luck has its storms." - George Lucas
- "The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck." - Channing Pollock
- "Good luck needs no explanation." - Shirley Temple
- "Good luck is the willing handmaid of an upright and energetic character, and conscientious observance of duty." - James Russell Lowell
- "I've had extraordinarily good luck with my health, other than a broken elbow." - Hillary Clinton
- "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "For a long time now, I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
- "We find in life exactly what we put into it." - Ralph Waldo
- "The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward." - Nick Cummins
Share the Luck With a Unique Post
You have moments in life when you just need a little extra luck. From switching jobs to retiring to your first day of school, these pivotal moments feel better when those you love give you well wishes and good luck. While these quotes are great for adding to a social media post, they work perfectly on homemade gifts and cards.