Life is packed with regrets, but one thing you will never regret is showing kindness to another human being. These quotes are perfect little reminders to spread kindness wherever you go because if there is one thing that the universe can always use more of, it is kindness.
Kindness Quotes Guaranteed to Spread Warmth and Compassion
You cannot control the actions of others, but you can always remain in charge of your own! Choose to spread warmth, love, forgiveness and compassion wherever you go. Don't worry about how others live their lives; you just go on being awesome, lovely, and above all, kind!
- Love the unlovable, hug the unhuggable, and be the kindest human you can be.
- In being kind, you do someone else a favor, but also yourself a favor. Kindness genuinely benefits all.
- Everyone is fighting some battle, so be kind to all. You never know who it will help.
- Karma speaks in tongues of kindness. What you put out into the universe will come back to you.
- Every act of kindness is a flower that grows in the garden of your soul.
- Be wise enough to know that kindness should come before everything else.
- Wake up and think to yourself, what will I do today? Then answer with: be kind.
Famous Quotes on Kindness
These famous quotes on kindness are words that everyone should choose to live by. If everyone decided to lead with kindness, the world would be a better place.
- "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
- "Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind." -Eric Hoffer.
- "A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal." - Steve Maraboli.
- "Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome." - Amelia Barr
- "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
- "If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up." - Booker T. Washington
- "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
- "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." - John Templeton
- "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Dr. Seuss
- "Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle." - Charles Glassman
Short Kindness Quotes
Short on words yet big on meaning, these kindness quotes get straight to the point. Use fewer words and more smiles to get your kindness across to the universe!
- Your smile is your gift to the world.
- Kindness costs you nothing, yet it means everything.
- Today be kinder than you were yesterday.
- The secret to happiness is kindness.
- It is beautiful to be kind.
- Kindness is contagious. Spread it.
- You can never be too caring or kind.
- Kindness never goes out of style.
Funny and Cute Kindness Quotes
Kindness is serious, life-changing business, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun with a couple of cute quotes. These sentiments will resonate with anyone out there choosing to lead with love and live in kindness.
- Remember two key things in life: be kind and wear cute shoes.
- Kind is the coolest thing a person can be.
- If you are gonna catch anything, let it be a case of kindness.
- Two things you need a lot of: clothes and kindness!
- Before you leave the house, always take a look in the mirror. Make sure your shoes match and your smile is on!
- If you have to leave a mark on the world, make sure it is a rainbow-colored glittery one.
Quotes to Remind Kids That Kindness Is Everything
Kids will grow up to be kind individuals if you lead them down that path. The ability to spread kindness and compassion is one of the greatest things you can teach a young and impressionable child. Let compassion be a life lesson you pass on to the next generation.
- Be the sunshine on a cloudy day.
- You can always be the friend that someone else desperately needs.
- Be kind to the mean. Make a dent in their broken hearts.
- Always have a smile ready to loan out to someone in need.
- Kindness is the only accessory you'll ever need.
- Throw kindness all over the place, for you can never run out of it.
- Change the world with one act of kindness at a time.
- Children are sponges, capable of learning anything. Teach them how to be kind and give them a gift that will benefit them forever.
- Kind friends are the best friends.
- Heros don't wear capes; they wear smiles.
In a World Where You Can Be Anything...
Life is full of possibilities, and you can truly be anything you want to be. Choose your true path, the one that speaks to you. Get out there and be amazing; see everything there is to see and do anything and everything that you can. However, in a world where you really can be anything your heart desires, choose to be kind.