The concept of paradise means so many things to so many people. Think about the single place on earth that brings your heart and mind true peace and tranquility. Where is your slice of heaven on earth, and what would you do to simply bask there for the rest of your days? These paradise quotes are all about finding the magic that makes your heart happy and sets your soul at peace.
Paradise Quotes for Lovers
When you are in love, paradise seems an easy thing to find yourself in. Whether you are reveling in a beautiful place with a beautiful human or paradise is right there in your partner's arms, there is no doubt that pure bliss is easier to find when you are head over heels.
- Paradise is wherever you are.
- To look at your soul's other half is to know that paradise is a real thing.
- I found you, and in you, I found paradise.
- Every day with you is another day in paradise.
- True love is the key to paradise.
- One minute with you is enough paradise to last me a lifetime.
- They are home, adventure, chaos, and peace. They are hell and paradise, all wrapped up in a single being.
- Where love grows, paradise reveals itself.
Famous Paradise Quotes
So many beautiful words have been written about heaven on earth. Once you find that place of paradise, it's hard not to tell the world about it.
- "There is a kind of serenity in love which is almost a paradise." - Alain Badiou
- "In my version of paradise, the air was always cold and the rivers ran with candy." - Amanda Lindhout
- "Paradise is at your own center; unless you find it there, there is no way to enter." - Angelus Silesius
- "If there is a heaven for me, I'm sure it has a beach attached to it." - Jimmy Buffet
- "Paradise is not a place, it's a state of mind." - J. Sonnenberg
- "The true paradises are the paradises that we have lost." - Marcel Proust
- "Life is a paradise of endless possibilities!" - Mehmet Murat Ildan
- "To love and live beloved is the soul's paradise." - John Winthrop
- "Make your paradise here on earth, your own little paradise." - Bangambiki Habyarimana
- "Even paradise sees its share of storms, but in the end, it's still paradise." - Trevor Driggers
Paradise Isn't Always a Place Quotes
Sometimes paradise isn't a typical place, like a beach, a cozy cabin, or a faraway land. Paradise and true happiness look so different to so many people. Does your idea of a blissful existence fall outside the traditional box?
- Paradise is a good book and a quiet space.
- To a parent, their child is all the paradise they will ever need.
- Paradise isn't a place; it's a feeling in the heart and soul.
- Don't go searching for paradise. It is already within you.
- Hold a new baby. Drink in that smell. Feel the warmth from their tiny body. That is paradise, people.
Funny Paradise Quotes
You can't help but smile and giggle over these ideas on what a piece of paradise means to some people. Parents especially might have some unique takes of paradise!
- A parent's version of paradise includes a locked door, sweatpants, and chocolate.
- Pajamas, a cozy bed, and Netflix. Paradise found!
- Want a life of paradise with your partner? Shower them with love and tacos.
- Those who question if paradise exists have obviously never been to a Target superstore.
- Some people need a beach and the sun to feel like they are in paradise. All I need is a hot bath and a midday nap to feel like I have reached the promised land.
- What's my version of paradise? All you can consume calorie-free pizza and beer.
Short Instagram Quotes About Finding Your Piece of Paradise
Have a snapshot of your favorite space that just can't be without the perfect Instagram caption? No image is complete without a great paradise quote!
- Pave your own path to paradise.
- Paradise awaits. Don't miss the call!
- Whisk me away to paradise. (Pair with an image of vacation travel.)
- Lost in paradise, and I don't want to find my way out.
- Create your little slice of heaven.
Paradise Quotes for Beach Lovers
Beautiful, sandy beaches are commonly associated with paradise. These quotes are all about the vibe of complete happiness that sand, sun, and surf tend to bring to people.
- Where the sand meets the ocean is where paradise can be found.
- I don't know what lies deep beneath these blue waves, but I am confident it is some sort of paradise.
- My version of paradise includes sun, surf, and a drink with an umbrella in it.
- Paradise is allowing the waves to wash away your worries and the sun to hold you close.
- The beach is calling. To paradise, I must go.
- Leave me at the sea and let me bask in paradise.
Song Lyrics on Paradise
Lyrical geniuses have their perception of paradise, and they put those perceptions to song. These lines are iconic descriptions of what some of the best in the business have to say about paradise.
- "Paradise is a state of mind, where mother nature nurtures and man is kind." The Beach Boys, Summer in Paradise
- "Seen paradise, here in your eyes." - Natalie Cole, I've Seen Paradise
- "Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty." - Guns N' Roses, Paradise City
- "Oh almost paradise, we're knockin' on heaven's door." - Mike Reno, Almost Paradise
- "Every time I close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise, no one compares to you." Lana Del Rey, Dark Paradise
Paradise Quotes for the Religious and Faithful
Many religious believers hold true to the idea that true paradise doesn't exist here on earth but is something that waits in the afterlife. These quotes on the beauty and joy to come are just for those who patiently await the next beautiful and blissful chapter.
- Live knowing true paradise exists on the other side of this life.
- For those who believe and live virtuously, an eternity of paradise will most certainly follow.
- Keep me in your fold, dear Lord, for that is paradise in itself.
- Living this life for the paradise to come.
- Paradise awaits those who do the Lord's work while here on earth.
Find Your Pocket of Paradise
What completes you, makes you yearn for nothing more, and puts a permanent smile on your face? That is your personal piece of paradise. It can be a stunning space of energy and excitement, a place of tranquil serenity, or something simple like a cozy corner, a good book, and a cup of tea. Everyone has their own haven from the outside world. What's yours?