Spring has sprung, bringing more sunshine, blossoms, and new hope. Whatever you're blooming through this season, let these spring quotes lift your spirits. Use them as colorful social media captions or for yourself whenever you're in need of a little springtime boost.
Powerful Quotes About Spring
Just as animals emerge from hibernation and sprouts begin to pop up from the soil in the spring, you can use this season for your own expansion. It's the perfect time for a fresh beginning. Growth might feel a little uncomfortable at times, but the magnificent flowers you'll have to share with the world are well worth it. Let these messages inspire you to keep growing toward the sun.
- You won't find a rainbow without a little spring rain.
- You have to keep going to keep growing.
- Spring is a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.
- You only live once, so live life in full bloom.
- Blooming is a process; maybe you are just in the middle of it.
- The best time for new beginnings is now.
- Shed what no longer serves you to make room for new growth.
- April showers bring May flowers.
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.
- Blossom by blossom, the season of spring begins.
- What you water will grow.
Springtime Puns (That'll Make You Wet Your Plants)
Sometimes, laughter really is the best medicine. If you're in need of a smile, these springtime puns will have you laughing so hard, you might even wet your plants.
- Orchid you not, spring is officially here. No, really. I'm not dandelion.
- You grow, girl.
- I be-leaf in you.
- Putting the petal to the metal.
- Aloe you vera much.
- I like big buds and I cannot lie.
- How's it growin?
- Spring break? Alpaca my bags!
- You're my best bud.
Famous Quotes for the Spring Season
You're not alone in looking forward to spring. Poets, actors, and other iconic individuals have long written prose dedicated to the season. Among these, a common theme is the transformation and regrowth that happens during this period. That, and the beautiful flowers it brings! Maybe you've heard one or two of these well-known quotes about spring.
- "Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's Party!'" - Robin Williams
- "To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." -Audrey Hepburn
- "Nature does not hurry, and yet everything is accomplished." -Lao Tzu
- "You can learn a lot from the flowers." -Alice in Wonderland
- "Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer." -Anita Krizzan
- "Where flowers bloom so does hope." -Lady Bird Johnson
- "Spring adds new life and beauty to all that is." -Jessica Harrelson
- "A flower blossoms for its own joy." -Oscar Wilde
- "Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul." -Mario Quintana
- "The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing." -S. Brown
- "Spring is a season of the soul to regain its strength." -Lailah Gifty Akita
- "Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat." -Laura Ingalls Wilder
- "Spring: the music of open windows." - Terri Guillemets
- "A flower must bloom inside first before revealing its beauty to the world." -Matshona Dhliwayo
- "Spring's greatest joy beyond a doubt is when it brings the children out." - Edgar Guest
- "One day you will look back and see that all along, you were blooming." -Morgan Harper Nichols
Instagram Captions to Welcome in Spring
Maybe you're looking for an uplifting message to post alongside a photo on Instagram. These short and sweet quotes are the perfect way to say "hello, spring!"
- Spring has sprung!
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- Flowers can't solve all problems, but they're a start.
- Self-care is spring cleaning for the soul.
- Blooming with good vibes.
- I've got a spring in my step and sunshine in my soul.
- It's spring? Guess it's time for me to come out of hibernation.
- 'Tis the season to clean. #springcleaning
- Let your joy blossom like spring flowers.
- Ready to spring into action.
- Find me in a flower field.
- It's the spring color palette for me.
- In a field of roses, be a wildflower.
- Here's to longer days, warmer weather, and cute little blooms.
- Spring brings new beginnings and new growth.